To achieve comprehensive quality, Jubail Technical Institute established Quality and Educational Planning Unit, that is responsible to ensure the application of quality standards on the educational process, in addition to the curriculum continuous improvements, and the process of training and developing staff. The responsibilities of Quality and Educational Planning Unit are:
- Ensure and manage the quality and continuous development.
- Establish education and training excellence center to train the trainers and develop of curricula.
- Follow up the approval of training programs in accordance with local and international standards.
- Establish the English Language Program in accordance with IELTS standards.
- Approved industrial training certificates such as Cisco, CompTIA, and ICDL.
- International Testing Center (Pearson VUE).