Services Rendered By The Center
(1) Business Services:
- Assist in preparing a plan of action and feasibility study for the project.
- Assist in developing the strategies for marketing and communication.
- Assist in developing the strategies for funding and long-term business plans.
- Market support services such as project website development.
(2) Advisor Services:
- Assist in the establishment and registration of the company.
- Development of the project plan.
- Manage and organize a feasibility study for the project.
- Strategies of marketing and communication.
- Market research and financial planning.
(3) Technical Services:
The owner of the project at the center can take advantage of the facilities and technical workshops available in Jubail Technical Institute , and also can obtain technical advice from the Institute specialists.
(4) Training Services:
The Center provides business pioneers with the appropriate training on how they can perform their businesses and how to implement the different business areas or axes of the project, whether inside or outside the Center.
(5) Business Center Office Services:
- Office equipped with a pc, telephone, and internet access.
- Secretarial, typing, photocopying, and fax services.
- Meeting room and presentation hall.
- Other logistic services as required for the project.
- 24 hours, seven days access to the facilities of the Center.
How to apply for affiliates program
You can apply for affiliates program at the Industrial Development Center of Jubail Technical Institute, by filling out the application form on the center website: www.idc-rc.org
Who can apply for affiliates program
Any male/female citizen has the right to apply for the center's affiliates program provided having an idea or a project (industrial, commercial, or service) that meets the needs of the local market, and which is still going through the phase of preparing, and willing to turn the idea or the project into productive or service activity and becomes active in the market in the future.